The Argentine Journal of Online Anatomy is the scientific dissemination body of the Argentine Anatomy Association. The object is the dissemination of Morphological Sciences.
- Capture morphological investigations in a written document to facilitate the transfer and application of knowledge in Health Sciences.
- The diffusion of anatomical knowledge and pedagogical element and encourage reflection on teaching practices
- Consolidate Anatomy with excellent quality academic services, in an enviroment of interdisciplinary dialogue and with products of research, teaching and university projection, which are recognized at national and international level.
- Consolidate the morphological investigations.
- Ensure that teachers have innovative information on morphology and teaching.
- Having a suitable remedy to spread the quality anatomical research.
- Offer a means of updating teaching in different areas of the university or medical specialties.
- Disclose basic and applied research in accordance with the needs of society and the academic interest to contribute to the development of anatomy at national and international level.
- Consolidate the investigation teams.
- Ensure the training and education of the academic community.
- Determine an offer of quality scientific information.
- Strengthen research groups publishing the different projects.